If you have cancelled your Premium subscription but wish to resubscribe, please follow the steps below.
And don’t forget: if you renew your membership before your expiry date, you may be able to get 50% off your next year of Premium.
Here’s how to resubscribe:
Using your mobile follow the steps below.
1. On your phone, open Settings.
2. Tap your name or profile at the top (you might have to sign in), and then “Subscriptions”.
3. Find Uptime, and tap to renew.
1. Open the Google Play Store app .
2. At the top right, tap the profile icon.
3. Go to “Payments and subscriptions”, then “Subscriptions”.
4. Find Uptime, and tap to renew.
Uptime subscriptions purchased in India will not be available for renewal. For further information on this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org